- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons harissa chili paste
- 2 tablespoons dry red white wine
- 1 tablespoon ground sumac
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Cooking spray
- 1 medium lemon, cut in wedges
- Preheat broiler. In a big frying pan, cook and fall apart beef and lamb with onion over medium-high heat till meat is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain.
- Mix together next 9 active ingredients. Contribute to meat mix; cook, stirring periodically, till well mixed and warmed through. Get rid of from heat.
- In batches, spritz both sides of tortillas with cooking spray and put on a flat pan; broil 4-5 in. from heat till crisp and gently browned, 45-60 seconds per side. Spread meat mix over tortillas. Serve with lemon wedges.