- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 big eggs
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2-3/4 cups versatile flour
- 1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- In a big bowl, cream butter and sugar up until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and chocolate. Integrate flour and cinnamon; slowly contribute to creamed mix and blend well. Wrap dough in cling wrap; cool for 1 hour or up until simple to manage.
- On a gently floured surface area, present dough to 1/4-in. density. Cut with a floured 2-in. star-shaped cookie cutter. Location 1 in. apart on ungreased flat pans. If preferred, Chill and reroll scraps.
- Bake at 350 ° for 9-11 minutes or up until edges are firm. Get rid of to wire racks.